About Soft Skills:
Soft skills is a sociological term relating to a person’s “EQ” (Emotional Intelligence Quotient), the cluster of personality traits, social graces, communication, language, personal habits, friendliness, and optimism that characterize relationships with other people. Soft skills complement hard skills which are the occupational requirements of a job and many other activities.
Soft Skills Training Modules
Our soft skills training includes the following modules
- Negotiation Skills
- Indian Culture
- Communication Skills
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
Negotiation skill training plays a major role in our leadership programs.It helps people handle relationships better, improve customer relationships and conclude sales with less resistance.Hence trainers find this training module to have significant impact on their business.
Dealing with stakeholders from the Indian culture requires a good understanding of the cultural ethos based on which Indians operate.
This would require an understanding of various aspects of Indian society such as:
- The importance of religions
- The perspective of time
- Indian festivals
- The significance of relationships and family
- The political system
- The way money is valued and viewed
- Factors that influence negotiations
Having a better understanding of the above mentioned factors enables one to be better prepared to deal with people from the Indian culture. If one observes the right protocols and blends in with the Indian culture (as opposed to being overwhelmed by it) there is a lot to be had in terms of creating successful business relationships and possibly friends for life.
- Good communication skills is the single most important factor that makes a person ‘promotable’, says Harvard Business Review.
- An increasing number of organizations in today’s business world are making it mandatory that their employees undergo communication skills training as it has been found to directly impact productivity.
- Improved communication skills help to reduce the redundant and non-productive time that is exists as a result of the lack of proper structure of communication. Interpersonal communication skills help to improve employee relationships and encourages a congenial working environment.
Effective time management is a reflection of a successful individual.
Most of us have, at one time or another felt daunted and overwhelmed by the number of tasks and commitments thrust in our direction- the key to tackling this situation is effective time management.
- Reduces harmful stress levels
- Improves physical and physiological health
- Improves coping skills
- Improves relationships
- Enables you to feel more energized
- Encourages a Positive Attitude
- Creative Problem Solving Training is an important part of business as problems are a part of every business.
- There are those that are part of everyday business and those that affect long-term strategic direction.
- In whatever form they may arise; one thing is certain, problem solving must be dealt with at a root cause level.
- Successful businesses have come to learn how to view and deal with problems by developing effective problem solving skills.
- Having a Positive Attitude
- Being Responsible and Honest
Benefits of soft skills:
• For Active listening
• Communicate with illustrations
• Take the lead
• Step out of the box, physically and mentally
• Become a mentor
• Learn to inspire and motivate your coworkers
• Develop the habit of consistent follow-through
• Cultivate strong organizational skills